Julius Agwu ill again, as colleagues wish him speedy recovery


By Danielle Ogbeche

It seems veteran comedian, Julius Agwu is battling health issues again as his colleagues have stormed the social media to wish him a speedy recovery.

Although the health status of the rib cracker cannot exactly be ascertained, Lepacious Bose and Sound Sultan have showered him with deep prayers on the social media.

On her Instagram page @lepaciousbose, Bose wrote: “We won’t stop praying, we won’t give up on you until you come back home, strong healthy and vibrant.

“I refuse to post pictures of you on an hospital bed, I refuse to post obituary pictures of you my brother, I chose to post pictures of you alive and vibrant yes! Because that’s how I choose to see you.

“There is still a balm in Gilead @juliusagwu1 and his name is Jesus, his healing oil is upon you.”

Likewise, @soundsultan wrote: “Still put you in our prayers bro, inviting others too.

Comments

Popular Posts